A research group is a place for team members to work. Questionnaires, surveys and projects created within a research group can be used by all members of the group.
1. To create a research group, click on the button , “Create research group” in the Your research groups section of the Main Panel. This option can also be found in the ,,Research Groups” tab.
2. Creating a research group requires giving it a name.
3. Create a project within a research group by clicking the “Create Research Project” tab in the top corner of the screen.
4. Creating a project requires giving it a name. Enter a name for the project, then click “Create.”
5. Create a study within a project by clicking the “Create study within a project” button under the name of the created project.
- Select “Answer type”
- Enter “Research name”
- Enter “Research description”
- and select a “Questionnaire”.
- Then click “Add Research”.