360 degree employee assessment
Discover what really motivates your employees.
- Discover the strengths and areas in need of development in your employees! See in which areas your employee needs to improve their competence. This will help you manage your team more easily and effectively.
- Improve the efficiency and quality of work! This survey will provide you with information about your employees’ expectations and preferences in terms of compensation, professional development and other motivational aspects. This will allow you to develop a more targeted and effective incentive policy, tailored to individual employees’ needs.
- Survey and improve your company processes! The survey gives you the opportunity to get valuable feedback from employees about their experiences, opinions and needs. This information can be used to make strategic decisions, improve personnel policies and develop your organization.
- Control your survey with information on the number of completions!
- Personalize the survey to individual departments based on templates you have created.
- Create a hierarchy of factors that motivate an employee by scoring the responses.
How to prepare a survey?
Here are some tips that might be useful when creating your original questionnaire:
- Select Insight type of survey.
- Divide the questions into sections, e.g., teamwork, motivating factors.
- Award points to the answers to find out the motivational hierarchy. Pay attention to the oscillating response index and discover what the respondent was interested in besides the final answer.
- You are evaluating a specific employee – send out individually marked surveys!