Evaluation of internal events
Raise the quality of your company's events.
- Improve the appeal of your events! Surveys will allow you to identify strengths and areas for improvement in the organization of company events. You will learn which elements of the event were most valuable to employees and which need improvement. This information allows you to make appropriate changes to future events, increasing their effectiveness and value for employees and the company.
- Strengthen employee engagement! Learning about employees’ opinions on company events is the first step to taking them into account when making decisions on future company events. Such an action gives employees the feeling that their voice is heard and that they are actively involved in the decision-making process. Such involvement can contribute to greater employee motivation and commitment.
- Act effectively! Take action where it matters most to employees. Respond to needs and expectations.
- Gain information from individual teams through the option of research groups and projects.
- Learn about the strengths and weaknesses of an event through the collected statistics of a company-wide survey.
- Export the results you receive to share your analysis with others.
How to prepare a survey?
Here are some tips that might be useful when creating your original questionnaire:
- Choose an Insight survey gives you a good idea of individual responses as well as aggregate data.
- Divide the questionnaire into thematic sections that cover all aspects of your company’s events.
- There is no need to set scores for the questions, index scores and statistics will be sufficient to draw conclusions from the survey.
- Create answers that are best for finding out the opinions of the respondents, such as questions in the form of descriptive value or numerical or descriptive value.