Building brand awareness
Build your brand recognition.
- Assess brand recognition! By asking respondents, you will obtain an objective measure of brand awareness among your target audience.
- Discover the values they associate with your brand! Find out if your perception of your brand is the same as that of your customers. Questions about your brand values, characteristics and uniqueness are important when building your brand image.
- Plan effective follow-up activities! The results of the survey will provide you with valuable insights into your brand awareness activities. You can identify areas where your company can improve its marketing efforts and identify priorities and strategies for further brand development.
- Deepen your brand knowledge with statistics enriched with behavioural indexes.
- Use different survey distribution options, depending on your needs.
- Manage your surveys to organise your work in an easy and intuitive way.
How to prepare a survey?
Here are some tips that might be useful when creating your original questionnaire:
- Both Classic and Insight types of survey will be suitable for this type of survey.
- There is no need to set scores, index analysis will be of great value.
- Single or multiple choice response questions will be a good option.
- Anonymous response channels will work well for this survey.