Candidate Experience survey
Collaborate with candidates to continuously improve the recruitment process!
- Get to know the candidates’ perspective! This valuable information helps you better understand their needs, expectations and preferences. This will optimize your recruitment process and increase your chances of attracting quality candidates.
- Build a positive image as an employer! Candidates who are satisfied with the recruitment process tend to share their positive experiences with others. This can help make your company more attractive to potential candidates and attract top talent.
- Identify areas for improvement! Communication with candidates, transparency of the process, length of recruitment, and professionalism of recruiters are just examples of areas where the recruitment process can be improved. Identifying these areas allows you to implement specific actions and improve these aspects, which can lead to better recruitment results and satisfaction from both candidates and employers.
- Increase candidate engagement! The Candidate Experience survey helps identify factors that affect candidate engagement in the recruitment process. A better understanding of these factors allows employers to adjust their approach and activities to ensure a more engaging candidate experience. Engaged candidates are more likely to continue interacting with the company and, if hired, are likely to show greater commitment to the job.
- Find out what answers were considered, though ultimately not selected, with the potential response index.
- Draw conclusions about the preferences of job candidates with dedicated surveys.
- See response statistics to assess which area needs improvement.
How to prepare a survey?
Here are some tips that might be useful when creating your original questionnaire:
Choose an Insight type of survey.
You can ask about many aspects of the recruitment process – it’s a good idea to divide the questionnaire into sections.
Scoring will not be the most important thing here; focus on index analysis.
In this questionnaire, multiple-answer, numerical or descriptive value or open-ended questions will work best.